August 13, 2013

Liz's craft space

Today I'm going to share my craft space with all of you. This space used to be our dining room (oops!) until I took over the dining room table and filled the room with fabric. Remember the dress form I won not too long ago? It stays in this space, along with my collection of fabric, my sewing machine, the craft board I made forever ago, a sewing box I got for my birthday full of random sewing odds and ends. 

This is the sewing machine I use. It's a Singer Simple 23 stitch sewing machine and I love it. It's on the inexpensive side and I'm sure you could buy one for less than $100. My mom gave it to me as an apartment-warming present.
This is a peek of the inside of my sewing box. My sister gave this to me for my birthday and almost everything in it is from my mom. You know, I've hardly ever bought any sewing supplies myself. I've been pretty lucky to have supportive family and friends.

If any of you have cute, new, old, ugly, unorganized, very organized, or whatever craft spaces, I'd love to feature them on my blog! Email me at lizmakesblog@gmail.com for more information.

Have a great week!
-L

11 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Liz I adore your graft space! It is so beyond incredible. Jealous! And seriously, who needs a dining room when your craft space is this nice. Also, thanks for the sewing machine suggestion, I'm looking into buying one!

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliette! My sewing machine works great. There are cheaper ones, but I would definitely trust a Singer before anything else. That's just my opinion though. Have a great day!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. I wish that I was this organized! my crafting space is pretty much the whole very unorganized house! I think that I will steal some ideas of how to organize my crafting space!

    <3 summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Summer! It's hardly ever that organized to be honest. ;)
      Liz

      Delete
  3. what a nice space :) i have a nail art space, that's about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And oh yeah? That's pretty cool. I have a little baggy with a few nail polishes in it and that's about it... Lol!
      Liz

      Delete
  4. I like it! My craft space is also in the dining room :) I use the buffet table to store most of my stuff, and I use the table for crafting and painting. It works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Emily! I also have a buffet table and that's where I store my fabric. Thanks for stopping by!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Dress forms really are helpful. I won mine in a contest, which was awesome.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!