January 13, 2014

Liz makes a crocheted iPad case

A couple of days ago, I crocheted this super awesome iPad case. It's made almost exactly like the bobble clutch I crocheted awhile back, but there's no lining and zipper. The closure is a simple button. Isn't it cute?
Don't you just love this button? A few months ago, my mom gave me a ziploc baggie full of old buttons and this one was included. I chain stitched a little loop to go over the button, so if there was an iPad in the case, it wouldn't fall out.
It was really easy to crochet, and if you're interested in making it then you can look at the orange bobble clutch tutorial and make a larger rectangle and nix the zipper. It's also for sale on my Etsy shop, Essential Handmades, if you're not interested in crocheting one yourself.
Thanks for stopping by today! And sorry for not posting this weekend. Tyler and I went on an adventure in north-western New Mexico and visited all sorts of things. We saw Chaco Canyon, Shiprock, some cool Badlands and we even went five or so miles into Colorado and took pictures of a cool mountain thing. Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Hope you all had a great weekend yourselves!
Liz

8 comments:

  1. This is super cute as well!! I love this just as much as the clutch you posted about the other day!!
    If I can get around to it, I think that I'l make this case for my nooks that I keep at home!!
    Thanks for the tutorial on how to do it!!

    <3 summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful IPad case.
    I really like your blog. So I stay.
    Greetings
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I really like the chunky texture of this pattern. It's like a cozy sweater for your ipad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! That's exactly what I was going for!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!