May 15, 2013

Liz makes a tulle skirt and wins a contest!

Have you ever heard of Instructables? Well, it's an awesome website where you make things, write the instructions for them and share them with the world. Sometimes, there are contests that offer awesome prizes!
I have now won two contests, winning a runner-up prize for my mall pretzels recipe and a second place prize for my tulle skirt. I won an apron for the pretzels, and for this contest, I won a DRESS FORM! I can't believe it! Here, you can see the Instructables contest.
I hope I inspire many of you to make things and share the instructions with your friends, family and the rest of the world. You have no excuse not to now, because there are so many great incentives! I can't wait to get my dress form and make clothes all day long!
Have a great week!
Love, Liz

8 comments:

  1. LIZ, congratulations. I am so so so impressed. It's funny because the skirt was my fave DIY of yours! Gah, SO proud. Congrats again!

    Actually just posted a DIY this morning, I think you'll like it :)

    OH, and I realize this is already a long comment, but I know things have been rough for you, hope you are doing better! (I'm sure winning this contest helped :) )

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Juliette! I really am feeling better. It's been a rough couple of weeks but I know it will get easier with time. And you're right -- winning this dress form has lifted my spirits. Thanks again for stopping by!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Liz! You are so talented with making things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Liz! You definitely deserve it! I'm looking forward to seeing all the new things you'll make with your dress form!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!