April 27, 2013

Liz makes jalapeno cornbread poppers

The other day, I made these jalapeno cornbread poppers. I found the recipe through Pinterest, and the recipe was on the food blog, Oh Bite It. Since Tyler is allergic to milk, I decided not to use cheese. They were the best thing ever. Here's how I made them:


All I did was mix a cornbread mix, a can of corn, and the ingredients listed on the package of cornbread (milk and an egg) together in a bowl, then I set that aside. After that, I cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise and gutted them, then I filled the halves with the cornbread mixture. I baked them for 20 minutes at 350. Your oven might be hotter than mine, so just be sure to take them out when the cornbread gets firm. Yum!
Enjoy your weekend.
Love, Liz

10 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!