January 30, 2013

Liz Makes jalapeno popper crescent rolls

Awhile back, I saw this recipe on Pinterest. I've tried it a few times and it's seriously delicious. They are extremely easy to make and they make for the perfect side dish. We like to eat them with spaghetti.
What you'll need:
Eight crescent rolls
Four jalapenos
Cream cheese
Shredded cheese

First you need to chop up your jalapenos in fourths. 
Now pop open your crescent rolls. (Fun fact, I'm terrified of popping those cans open! Tyler has to do it for me every time.) Spread the cream cheese onto the top part of the crescents, place two jalapeno slices over the cream cheese and sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of it all. 
Roll it up and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle more cheese if desired. Eat up!
What's your easiest recipe?
Love, Liz

22 comments:

  1. These are like poppers but easier and more elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so much tastier. ;) Thanks for stopping by Lisa!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. Yum! Looks delish! :P Next time I need to make an appetizer these will be it!

    Jamie-Lee
    www.sadhblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie-Lee! Let mek now how they turn out for you.
      Liz

      Delete
  3. hmmm, it looks yummy! im not sure if i can get crescent rolls in the supermarket here but ill keep my eye on them next time... i've actually made Bell Pepper Cheese Rolls this week, so easy to make them :) i love bell peppers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could use canned biscuits or something as well. Crescent rolls just have that classic shape. Let me know if you try it. Bell pepper cheese rolls?! Those sound awesome!
      Liz

      Delete
  4. mmmm this looks delicious!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about getting creative with crescent rolls! Great recipe Liz:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too; they rock! Thanks for stopping by!
      Liz

      Delete
  6. Oh my, these look perfect!
    And also thanks for your comment!

    Have the loveliest day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thanks, this seems really easy to cook! Thank you for that.

    I prefer to cook very fast, because my day often has much to less hours.

    xxx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really easy! Thanks for stopping by, Rena. :)
      Liz

      Delete
  8. Oooh, these sound good. I love that jalapeno popper dip I always see around so this is a nice alternative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yum, me too. If you try them, let me know how it turns out for you. :)
      Liz

      Delete
  9. mmm these look amazing! i hate when restaurants ruin jalapeno poppers with pesky bacon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, those look amazing! And it'll make great appetizers on movie/game night. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they rock! Perfect superbowl party appetizer. :)
      Liz

      Delete
  11. These look delicious! I'll have to try them out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Let me know how they turn out for you.
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!