January 31, 2013

Liz makes an ear warmer headband

 Albuquerque's weather has been a big jerk to my ears lately. They get so cold sometimes, I think they might fall off. Last night, I decided to make an ear warmer! And I'm so glad I did, it rocks! Do you like it?

I simply crocheted several rows until I reached the desired length. I also crocheted a flower to go on the headband. I used this tutorial; it is ridiculously easy.
If you don't crochet, you can find this headband on my Etsy shop
Happy Thursday! Oh, and today I've been blogging for one month! Yay!
How do you fight the cold?
Love, Liz

16 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I love making cute little headbands too, but I knit instead of crochet. Do you knit as well? :)

    Jamie-Lee
    www.sadhblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! I do not knit, not yet anyway. My mom is giving me some knitting needles soon and I'm so excited to learn! Do you have any knitting tutorials on your blog?
      Liz

      Delete
    2. Not yet! But I am working on a basic knitting workshop. :) It's crazy easy! I used the Susan Bates learning to knit kit, and youtube tutorials- I recommend those!

      Delete
  2. Wait thats so cute! It's so cold in Boston, literally yesterday I was thinking I need one of these!
    Awesome DIY!
    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! If you don't know how, crocheting is super easy. Try it if you can!
      Liz

      Delete
  3. Love it! What a great idea. This color looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love headbands! they're an essential for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I actually never wear them. I'm not sure why, because I enjoy this one!
      Liz

      Delete
  5. How cute, I need one of these for next time I go skiing. My Mum is a keen crochet-er, I will send her this post as a hint, lol.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine! Honestly though, crocheting is really easy, especially this kind of crocheting. You should try it!
      Liz

      Delete
  6. This is so cute! I so need more of these!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!