December 17, 2013

Our Christmas cards!

My boyfriend, Tyler, is a great photographer, and we thought it'd be fun this year to take some silly pictures to send to a few friends and family members for Christmas. I think they turned out great! We looked at some Awkward Family Photos for inspiration, and bought Tyler's awesome sweater from a local thrift shop for five bucks.

Here's the other one Tyler made. I still can't make up my mind on which one I like better!
I love Christmas so much. I like the weather, the Christmas cards, the sweaters, the fun commercials, all of it.
What's your favorite part of Christmas? Are you making Christmas cards this year?
-L

6 comments:

  1. Okay Liz these are hilarious, I am so obsessed. The first one is my favorite.

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliette! I love them; they ARE hilarious!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. Yep, these sure are cute!! I hope that everybody you send them to will appreciate them as much as I do!

    How long is your hair? It's grown so much since the last time I saw a picture of you! Are you planning on keeping it longer? (because it's super cute!)

    Keep up the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Summer! Thanks for stopping by. I hope our friends appreciate them too! My hair is getting super long, thanks for noticing! :)
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!