June 28, 2013

Liz makes a Peter Pan pillowcase: Part 2

I finally finished that Peter Pan pillow I started so long ago. Since I posted part 1, all I had left to do was hand stitch the letters on, but boy, was that a lot to do! It was worth it though, because the friend I made it for will (hopefully) be so happy!

I've made plenty of word pillows on this blog before, and you can find the directions to how I made them (and this one) right here and here. Anyway, if you make a pillow like mine, I'd love to see how it turned out! Leave a link in the comments or email me a picture!
As for my personal life -- I got a job! And best of all, it's a sewing job! It's for a movie lighting company that rents out equipment -- I repair the fabricated equipment, such as "rags" and stuff. Basically, stuff like this. Pretty cool, right?
I hope you all have a great weekend.
-L

13 comments:

  1. This is incredible! Love Peter Pan. You're a good friend; it looks like it was a ton of work. Congrats on the job too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jess! Let's hope she likes it. :)
      Liz

      Delete
  2. Ahhh love how it turned out! so wonderful! Also, looove the new photo in the right side bar! You look beautiful! I made some changes on Infinite Style on the right side bar as well :)

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliette! :) I thought the other picture was getting a bit dated. I'm glad you like it! I'll be sure to check out Infinite Style right now.
      Liz

      Delete
  3. ahh i love this pillow!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip Hip hooray! You finished your pillow! I know how long it can take to sew things by hand! I congratulate you in completing a project!

    <3 summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the job! that's so cool and perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited about it! :D
      Liz

      Delete
  6. This is the cutest thing ever, Liz! I love what you make. I'm not even a huge Peter Pan person, but I totally love this concept.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!