June 30, 2013

Dreaming Leo Disigns -- An Etsy shop {Review}

Yesterday, I got the best present in the mail! Well, it's not so much a present as the necklace I'm going to review in this post that I received from Rachel at Dreaming Leo Designs... But since my birthday is less than a month away, I'm going to call it a present! Rachel Garling (Don't you love how her name rhymes with Darling?) runs this very cute little Etsy shop, Dreaming Leo Designs. She's extremely friendly and when she offered to give me this necklace to review, I was flabbergasted. What an awesome opportunity!

She sells all sorts of necklaces on her Etsy shop, this just being a small snippet, so go check her shop out right now! She even has quite a few of them on sale (25% off!) so go snag one before they're gone. This particular necklace is my favorite. I love it because the four octagon glass crystals reflect light and change color. It's a bit of a strange phenomenon, but if you had it in your hands, you'd know what I'm talking about. It has a long chain that is actually silver plated.
This necklace is really light on my neck. Lightweight is something I like in a necklace, especially during these hot summer months. I don't even feel it on my neck when it's on because it's so lightweight. I think some people might mistake lightweight-ness for "cheapness," but here, that's not the case.

Update: The necklace doesn't really seem to stay where it's supposed to. It will be lopsided or flip so that the other side (which is silver colored) shows. This doesn't ruin the necklace for me, but it's unfortunate.

Anyway, I think her jewelry is top-quality and she definitely has something for everyone. There's this super cute love bird necklace, and this very pretty gold and turquoise necklace, both of which are my other favorites. Make sure to stop by and get 10% of your next $30 purchase with the code 10OFF30!


(Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of anyone else.)

18 comments:

  1. The gold and silver pair of birds are my favorites from her collection too! :) I agree with you on light-weight necklaces for the summer. I sure don't need anything else sticking to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty right? And in this Albuquerque heat, this lightweight necklace is heaven!

      Delete
  2. This necklace is really gorgeous!!!
    A gorgeous giveaway is waiting for you on our blog!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is beautiful! Wonderful review, I will have to check out her shop!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is such an eyecatcher - love it!
    Deidre || Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to look at Etsy shops more, this is just gorgeous

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to have more of a look at this!! LOVELY!!!
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty enough for me to wear it but not too be-dazzled! I love it!!!

    <3 summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure Rachel will enjoy your compliment!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!