March 22, 2013

What Liz wore

 It's finally beginning to get warm enough for shorts and sandals! I went clothes shopping for the first time in a long time the other day with my sister, and I'm so glad I did! These are the first pair of shorts I've owned since I was a wee little lass. Sorry it's been so long since I've done an outfit post! Can you believe it's been more than a month since the last one?
shirt = thrifted, undershirt = ross, shorts = ross, shoes = payless, watch = gift/amazon 
I think I'll jump for joy all the time. It's so fun! I really enjoy Albuquerque when it gets warm. Walking around the base of the Sandia Mountains with Tyler is always fun. I've been working on some ideas for more crafts and things for my Etsy shop. I added a clutch to the store yesterday, so check it out if you get a chance. And as always, Tyler took these wonderful pictures and you can check out his fantastic website here.
Love, Liz

18 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you are in Alburquerque. It's so cold here in Boston! Lovely photos! You look great.

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I'm jealous of you being in Boston! Thanks for stopping by, Juliette!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. Shorts weather? I'd jump for joy too! Cute etsy store too :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic here! Until the wind started to howl this morning. :/ Oh well!
      Liz

      Delete
  3. Great blog.. love the concept! Looking good by the way :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks I think! I try to be fun with my outfit posts to remind everyone that I'm not completely serious about what I wear. Haha. :)
      Liz

      Delete
  5. Yay for the return of summer shorts!! Great post.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm so excited for summer!
      Liz

      Delete
  6. You lucky girl, here in the UK it's snowing! It's Spring and it's snowing in the UK! Love the shorts and the vest/shirt combo looks amazing, you're so pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I do like snow too though. :) Thanks so much for stopping by!
      Liz

      Delete
  7. I'm loving the weather in our part of the USA lately! It's so nice to be wearing shorts when it's snowing in other states!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It rocks! It's actually been pretty windy here in Albuquerque today, which is a bummer.. But it should clear up soon and I'll be playing outside in no time!
      Liz

      Delete
  8. Yay for thrifting! I am a big thrifter :) You look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!