Today I finally finished the name garland for Layla! I wait to get it in the mail for her. It took awhile, but it's finally done! I posted about it the other day, but now I've finally finished! Here's how I did it:
First, I printed Layla's name with my printer, using Corbel font, size 450. I cut them out and used them as a pattern to cut the felt out. I cut out two pieces of felt for each letter, making sure one of them was backwards. I sewed them up using a whip stitch, but not before I stuffed them up with some poly-fil.
I strung them together using regular thread. I liked how it turned out, and I hope Layla does too. :)
Happy birthday Layla! Happy weekend everybody!