February 25, 2013

Liz makes a crochet clutch

 My niece's birthday is coming up! She's going to turn three. My mom sewed her a little dress as a present and asked if I could crochet a little purse to match. 

 Complete with a purple flap and a sweet, little flower, this clutch will be perfect for my favorite (and only) niece. I used a pretty small crochet hook, so it isn't holey and I didn't add a hook, clasp, velcro or a zipper so it will be easy to get into.
 I also attached a very simple chain stitch for a handle. I don't think Layla is going to be carrying much in there, so I figure it will be strong enough. It's cute, right? Perfect for little Layla.
The white flower I made was really, REALLY simple. Did I mention it was really simple? You only need to know the chain stitch, single crochet stitch and double crochet stitch. I think if I ever get around to making this Ebook I'm so excited about, I'll add a tutorial of the flower as well as this cute little clutch. Have a great week everybody!

Love, Liz

10 comments:

  1. I think making a nice gift is one of the best and definitely thoughtful presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! What a thoughtful gift!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you make this many things. I'm constantly seeing your crafts on my blog. I don't even think I shower this many times during the week.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that made me laugh! Thanks so much. :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lady - I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love reading your blog so much! Check out my page to learn more!

    -Sarah
    www.definitelysarahb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!