January 15, 2013

What Liz wore

School began again yesterday and I'm already busier than I thought I would be. I won't be doing many tutorials as I would like to, although I have a couple of guest blogs lined up for this month. 



Good news I found out this week:
-I got more scholarship money. I can now pay bills, buy enough food, go on a road trip this summer with my boyfriend and still have money left over. I'm literally getting paid to go to college.
-My classes/instructors so far seem really awesome.
-I sold my first item on Etsy!


 tank = forever 21, shirt = kmart, jeans = buckle, boots = express, leg warmers = diy

 This is what I call a "comfortable" outfit. It might not be the most fashionable thing in my closet, but it is definitely college friendly. Also notice I'm not wearing much make-up. It's definitely college-time again.

What do you wear to class?

Side note: my hair is getting so long! For me at least. I haven't cut that mop in over a year.

Love, Liz

26 comments:

  1. Your weeks does sound awesome! Congrats on your first sold item ;) Where do I plan to spend summer?
    Also, i love the colour of the tank, it get's me distracted over the facts it's still winter...

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Did you mean to ask where I'm spending my summer? Haha, my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Kentucky to visit his mother. I'm so excited! I wish it wasn't winter. It actually snowed today here, boo.
      Liz

      Delete
  2. congrats on selling your first item on etsy!!! cheers to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good news! Congrats for your first selling!

    For college I wear really confortable clothes. I walk a lot before I get to building (subway, and walking). And the college is half of time in the winter so I really have to wear confortable and warm clothes. jeans and sweater :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walk to school from my apartment so I know how you feel!
      Liz

      Delete
  4. i am so into your blog.
    you are such an artistic lady.
    :)

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the scholarship and also selling your first item! exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt! And the color is so perfect for your skin tone and hair! Well done! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you now =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    I'm glad to have you among my followers! I'm your new follower

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, congrats on getting a scholarship and your sell on Etsy! Love your D.I.Y posts and the products you make so definitely not surprised they're selling :) x


    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog :) The way you write is amazing :D
    I wish you luck and I will come back here for sure :)
    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello darling!
    Congrats on an awesome week! (I wish I was getting that much scholarship money! hehe), I wear... basically the outfits on my blog! Dressing up is the only way to motivate myself to go ;) !

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on selling your first item on Etsy! I'm confident you'll sell many more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Emily! Ps, did you get my email?
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!