February 13, 2015

Liz makes a wall of paper hearts

So I know it's a little late to be making Valentine's Day decorations, but I couldn't resist. I found this tutorial on How About Orange on how to make these hearts to stick on the wall. It's super easy. 

All you have to do is print out this PDF with the pattern for the hearts on it. Cut them out.
Slightly fold inside of the heart like in the picture.
Pinch where you folded to make the heart 3D.
Roll a piece of tape and stick it to the heart and then stick the heart to the wall.
Have a good Valentine's Day!
Love, Liz

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute! Hope you had a nice valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I heard you had a pretty great V-Day. Congratulations!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!