December 31, 2014

Liz makes a vegetarian breakfast burrito

Since the new year is starting tomorrow, I, of course, have decided to think up some new year's resolutions. One of them is to eat healthier. Eating healthier honestly makes me really sad, so I've been searching for healthy recipes that don't make me want to hate myself. This vegetarian breakfast burrito is the perfect combo of healthy and yummy.

You'll need some wraps (or whole wheat tortillas), two eggs, a handful of lettuce, 1/4 a tomato, some sprinkles of cheese and a dash of salsa.
Scramble your eggs, cut up your tomato and put them in your tortilla/wrap. Add lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Now wrap it all up and enjoy! Healthy and yummy.
Enjoy the new year!
Love, Liz

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh goodness, life has been hectic! We're in the middle of moving and junk, but I'm back!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!