January 6, 2015

Liz makes a Jake the Dog cozy

Have you ever seen Adventure Time? Well, I have and I love it. I decided to make a Jake the Dog coffee cup cozy. I didn't take pictures of the process because I didn't think it would even work out, so sorry about that. Anyway, it's pretty simple to make regardless.

You'll need to start with a simple cozy pattern in orange, but before you connect the ends to make a circle, you'll need to attach the following:
two large black circles (eyes)
two medium white circles (eyes)
one medium black circle (nose)
two orange half circles (ears)
an orange U shape (chops)
The chops are made by chaining 20, then single crocheting the next two rows. It naturally forms into a U shape.
For a circle, follow this pattern. For a half circle, follow this pattern.
The mouth is simply two strands of black yarn sewn between the chops.
I think it turned out perfectly!
Hope you all have a great week.
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) It makes me smile every time I see it.
      Liz

      Delete
  2. my friend would love this!!!! I REALLY want to make this....when I have time!
    Thanks for the pattern!!

    <3 summer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!