May 2, 2013

Liz makes a(nother) crocheted Instagram purse

For the past couple of weeks (despite how crazy they have been -- with the boyfriend and I having to travel in order to attend a funeral to me having crazy allergies) I've been crocheting another Instagram bag. A woman purchased it from my Etsy shop (made to order) and you'll never guess where she's from.. Russia! My products are going to officially be worldwide! It's an awesome feeling.
This is the third Instagram bag I've made.. The first I gave to a very nice friend, Emily, who's from California, during a giveaway when my blog was still a little baby blog. The second, was to a woman from New York who purchased it via my Etsy shop. I am so ecstatic that my things are going all over the country -- and now the world! I hope all of them like the purse, because it takes quite awhile to make them. 
I'm seriously considering writing an ebook all about my crochet products. I would include patterns and pictures, definitions of different hook sizes/yarn weights.. I think it would be really cool. After next week (finals week, yuck) it will be summer, and since I've decided to not get a job, I will be blogging full time! I'm so excited! I think then would be the perfect time to write the ebook I've been blabbing on for so long about.

Also, since it's the beginning of a new month, how about purchasing some ad space right here on Liz Makes? If you're interested, email me at lizmakesadvertising[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you my ad rates, stats and an awesome media kit.
Love, Liz

2 comments:

  1. Do you ship to malaysia?and can you make the bag bigger like tote size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry, but as of right now, I am only shipping to the United States. Thank you for your interest though!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!