January 6, 2013

Liz makes easy cheesy breakfast burritos

Today for breakfast I made my boyfriend and myself some breakfast burritos. I've made them for dinner a couple of times too, because they're easy, quick and delicious.

Yields two burritos
Ingredients:
2 large tortillas
3 large eggs
2 medium-sized potatoes
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
topping of choice (salsa, seasoning, etc.) 


After rinsing/scrubbing potatoes with warm water, skin and dice them. Place them in a pot of boiling water until they're tender to the touch, but not too mushy. Divide the diced potatoes onto the two tortillas.



Scramble three eggs. I use three, only because one egg per burrito seems too little, and two seems like too much. Divide the scrambled eggs on the two tortillas.


And now my favorite part - cheese! Add as much or as little as you like. I use a few dashes.


Now you can choose to add salsa, seasoning or leave be. I sprinkled some creole seasoning to give it a little kick. Be creative! Now roll it all up into a nice burrito.


Eat up!

Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!