January 17, 2013

Guest Post: Tiffany Marie make-up tutorial

I asked one of my good friends (who's an incredible make up artist) to guest post on my blog and thankfully she said yes! Her name is Tiffany Marie and she does a ton of awesome (and funny) make up tutorials on YouTube. You can check out her YouTube channel here. Make sure and subscribe to her if you're a regular YouTube watcher. Today she's going to share a make up tutorial with us and I'm really excited! So without further ado, Tiffany Marie!
-Liz



Hello! My name is Tiffany Marie, I am a cosmetologist, & a makeup Artist but mostly right now I am a YouTuber and I am having such a blast learning from (and laughing at) every single video I make. A video tutorial for a Halloween makeup look on YouTube is what first inspired me to go out and buy some green eye shadow and see if I could make myself a "sexy witch" for Halloween. Since then I have become an official make up artist with a compulsive passion for sitting in front of my camera and covering myself with LOTS of stuff until I am something that wasn't there before! 


have worked in the retail of cosmetics and obtained a license in Cosmetology. But now I am back to where it all began and I am loving it. My videos are still a bit rough in my opinion (as I have been so busy with all the working and schooling in recent years. It has left little time for that part of what I love). But I have recently been working on a whole new 2013 schedule and "work ethic" for my channel and because of that I think my artistry, editing and recording skills will have to be improving much more rapidly in the coming months.


About the look:
This look is definitely do-able for a flirty and even romantic valentine's day look for sure. When I wear this look it's almost always spring or summer. It's easy, it's colorful, and I can make it as bold and vibrant or as soft and subtle as I feel for that day. I always feel a little transformed by this look when wearing it too. I either feel very feminine and elegant or bright and fun, and artsy and creative! Nearly Every single time that I wear this look, I am complimented on it.


Here's the video tutorial. Check it out!



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!



12 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial!
    Great makeup.
    Just posted a DIY on my blog!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. look great .
    http://kupi86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tutorial! I'm always a bit nervous about red and pink eyeshadow shades but Tiffany Marie makes them look amazing!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Cee! Glad you liked it.
      Liz

      Delete
  4. absolutely stunning!!! i am following your lovely blog, hope u do the same.
    kisses.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a durp on makeover.. And Tifanny makes it look so easy :D

    Kisses

    http://thedailymiacis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I could be brave enough for red or pink eyeshadow! It looks great on Tiffany though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, but Tiffany sure pulls it off. Thanks for stopping by, Emily!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!