April 11, 2015

Liz makes a frozen chai tea frappucino

I love chai tea. It's so good and cinnamon-y and delicious. I just recently learned frozen chai tea frappucinos exist. They're basically the best frozen drink on the planet. Lucky for me, they're extremely easy to make!

Frozen Chai Tea Frappucino

Ingredients
  • 2/3 cup boiling water
  • 1 tea bag (chai)
  • 2 tsp caramel syrup
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 2 cups ice
Cooking Directions
  1. Let your tea bag steep in the boiling water until the water becomes room temperature. That will take about thirty minutes. 
  2. When it's cool, blend it with the rest of the ingredients. 
  3. If you like, you can add whip cream to the top. I'm gonna recommend you do that, because it's delicious.
And that's it! Easy peasy chai tea squeezy.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Liz

6 comments:

  1. WOW this sounds great right now :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM this sounds and looks amazing. I love anything chai tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to try this. I have always been jealous of those fancy coffee drinks. Thanks Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!