August 19, 2013

Liz makes Breaking Bad pillows: part two

I've made six of those Breaking Bad pillows in the past few days because they were so well-received. I've already sold and shipped a pair, so I decided to put a pair on my Etsy shop. Check it out if you're so inclined. I feel like they're pretty darn awesome. They might even be the coolest things I've ever made!


They're a bit on the expensive side, but honestly, it took four to five hours and eight dollars to make them. Don't forget to check out the tutorial so you can make a pair for yourself.. But I understand when people would rather buy them than make them. 
Anyway, you can purchase them here. I'm going to go rock climbing or maybe take a nap. Have a great week!
-L

5 comments:

  1. Very impressive. Have a lovely week yourself!

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so nice! Thank you so much.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh man. These are awesome! And I think they are definitely reasonably priced. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!