May 18, 2015

Liz makes word dreamcatchers

Lately I've been making these really cool word dreamcatchers. I don't have a tutorial quite yet, but I can definitely make one if any of you are interested. They're a super fun piece to spruce up your living space.

Each of them has a dream-themed quote in the middle.
This black one is my favorite. It sold the same day I put it up on Etsy!
I love the way the black feathers look with the black text, black beads and black embroidery thread. So fun! Have a great week.
Love, Liz

3 comments:

  1. I love these so much! I would totally pick up the purple Dumbledore one for myself (and maybe a second one for my best friend!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, you're so funny! I shipped it out this morning and it should get there Tuesday! :)
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!