March 30, 2013

Liz makes a couple's bucket list


Today I made this bucket list, with the help of my boyfriend, Tyler. These are things we both want to do in the not so distant future together. I think it's really important to set goals, short-term and long-term, because life is fleeting. I've made bucket lists before, and somewhat followed through with them, but I think setting goals to do together is much more enjoyable. Happiness is only real when shared. So without further ado, here's our list!

1. Go on a road trip.
2. Throw a dinner party.
3. Go to the zoo.
4. Have a picnic.
5. Dress up for Halloween.
6. Ride horses.
7. Get a pet.
8. Make really good salsa.
9. Become wine connoisseurs.
10. Go on a rollercoaster.
11. Find a four leaf clover.
12. Win the lottery.
13. Prepare pizza dough by tossing it in the air.
14. Go to a concert.
15. Watch a meteor shower.
16. Take pictures in a photo booth.
17. Make s’mores.
18. Plant a tree.
19. Donate blood.
20. Attend Burning Man.
21. Buy a house.
22. Stay in a cabin.
23. Maintain a garden.
24. Play Frisbee golf
25. Watch a baseball game.

Most of these could easily be completed within the year, but that's not the point! After making this list, I got so excited and I want to go outside and do all of them immediately! I think it  gives us motivation to work hard so we can accomplish some of the more challenging/difficult things on the list.
Have you ever made a bucket list? If so, what's on it? If not, what are you waiting for?
Love, Liz


PS, these photos are from my Instagram. If you're interested in following me, my username is errizobeth.

12 comments:

  1. SO CUTE. I'm single, but this is a seriously great idea! I am such a list person, and I have a personal bucket list!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I done the same thing last year! We're still in the process of crossing things off the long list of adventures... :)

    You guys have a lot of good ones on yours! Some of things are the same as ours. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I think I'm taking a few ideas to my boyfriend.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's pretty cool. Thanks for stopping by, Aki!
      Liz

      Delete
  4. I never found a clover :( Hopefully you will ;)

    I wish you a nice month,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, but Tyler swears they exist! One day. :) Have a great week, Patricia!
      Liz

      Delete
  5. I LOVE lists :) Everything in yours sounds fun. Especially number 9. It's a great hobby. I always joke that collecting wine is better than stamps or coins because you get to drink it at some later date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! I've never actually known someone who has done it before, so thanks for the extra inspiration!
      Liz

      Delete
  6. well my bucket list is huge! But here's some of my ideas!
    #1. crochet a life size, realistic octopus.
    #2. uncluttered my room ( like that will ever happen!)
    #3. take a picture of my cat and me wearing matching sweaters!
    #4. follow a random family around at Disney land and be in the background of all of their photos!
    #5. play volley ball with people I don't know! ( heard that you make lots of friends!)

    These are just some of the things that I want to do! Keep making more lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Anon! Of course this isn't a complete list of the things we want to do in our lifetimes, but it pretty much sums it up. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I love looking at others' bucket lists. I love the cat/sweater idea!
      Liz

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!