February 27, 2013

Liz makes a name garland

Today, I started to make a name garland for my niece, Layla. The other day, I crocheted the cute little purse for her, but I wanted to make something else. I saw the idea on Pinterest and thought it was perfect.

Well, it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would. I've been sitting on the couch cutting/stitching up letters and now I'm hungry. I'll finish tomorrow, but I just thought I'd let you see how cute it's going to turn out.
Tomorrow, I'll blog about the whole tutorial. Keep in mind, this is an extremely easy project, but it takes a long time. When I saw the tutorial on Pinterest, the blogger mentioned it being time-consuming, but I thought, "nah, it'll be easy." Well, now I'm tired and I didn't even finish! Oh well. Happy birthday, Layla!
Love, Liz

Ps, be sure to check out Lucy's blog, Bel Monili, because she did a whole blog post about me today! How sweet is that?

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I feel like these would be perfect for a nursery or childs room!

    Posted a DIY today (always makes me think of you when I do!)

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the plan! I have four nephews and one niece, not including my boyfriend's niece, so I'll be making more of these for sure!
      Liz

      Delete
  2. These are so cute, Liz! Love all your projects. You're fantastic!

    Margeaux
    margeauxknight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!